Anti-Corruption Commission jobs Circular 2019 – Apply online for Steno Typist Cum Computer Operator and Other Posts: Bangladesh Anti-Corruption Commission has been published a new job circular 2019 on September 02 by authority website. In addition to the Steno Typist Cum Computer post there are Office Assistant, Security Guard, Dispatch Rider, Constable, Driver, Cashier, Data Entry/ Control Operator 216 vacancies on Full-time basis. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply through online on or before 20-09-2019. Other application instruction and education qualification are given below….
Anti-Corruption Commission Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 216 Vacancy
Name of the Posts:
1. Steno Typist Cum Computer: 19 vacancy
2. Office Assistant: 35 vacancy
3. Security Guard: 12 vacancy
4. Dispatch Rider: 02 vacancy
5. Constable: 26 vacancy
6. Driver: 12 vacancy
7. Cashier: 01 vacancy
8. Data Entry/ Control Operator: 109 vacancy
Anti-Corruption Commission jobs Circular 2019
Educational Qualification: Eight Pass, S.S.C, H.S.C, Degree label students can apply at Anti-Corruption Commission Jobs. (For more details see the advertisement.)
Selection Process: MCQ Type / Written / Practical Examination. Then Short listed candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply (Anti-Corruption Commission jobs Circular): Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www acc.org.bd or acc.teletalk.com.bd on or before 20-9-2019
Instructions: How to Apply Online OR Offline (Download Application Form):
1.Visit to “http://www.acc.org.bd or http://www.acc.teletalk.com.bd”
2. Select Expected post & Click on “Apply Online Application Form”.
3. Form Fill Up all the details carefully.
4. Finally submit application
5. For Future use print and download application copy.
6. At Last, You will complete payment within 72 hours by teletalk mobile.
Address: Head Office, 1 SegunBagicha, Dhaka – 1000, Bangladesh.
Last Date to Apply Online: 20-09-2019.